• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Had some more mods!!!

Well got the exhaust and manifold fitted on Thursday! So I thought I'd update with all my mods:
Tdi north 3" exhaust
Tegiwa manifold
Tdi north stage 1 cams
Toda oil pump
Rrc
Mugen intake and garnish
Flash pro
Meerkat intake pipe
Mugen quick shifter
Skunk 2 gear nob
Seeker gauge pod
Defi gauges
Eibach springs
Hks braided brake lines
Stop tech discs
Cosworth pads

I was worried about the noise(I am getting on a bit). I can say it's not excessively loud. It hums a little at low revs but when it goes into vtec it sounds awesome!

As for performance it has transformed the car! It just picks up and keeps on going! I have had the 400 cel cat fitted and I made 252bhp but in the mid range I have so much more power. It's making over 200bhp at 6000rpm! It honestly feels like another car now!

Loving it!!

It's hard to add it all up to be honest because I've had it done at different times!
I have probably spent about 4-5k on parts alone!

Last edited by a moderator:
Good :D it sounds like a different car thats for sure!!!!! Proper nice mate. I'm looking to try and make mine sound abit more throaty. Any suggestions?

Hks cai! Miltek exhaust if you are looking for noise! I'm not a big fan of noise for noise sake! Would rather have mods that increase power or improve handling!

Fair comment. I want to get some eibach lowering springs to make it sit abit better, but iv heard that with the rage 19"s the ride comfort isnt the best :/

I've got standard 18" wheels with 15mm Eibach springs and spacers! I've found the ride better much less crashy and combined with the fast road set up it handles much better!

Back