• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

HAMP Oil Filters on Ebay

Just to let you all know, there are some HAMP Oil Filters going on Ebay. Seen as the Group Buy fell through on the other forum, I thought I'd just let you know :wink:

Just to let you guys know that Performance Solution carries HAMP filters, i had mine from Peter for around £12-13 :wink:

HASNIC said:
Just to let you guys know that Performance Solution carries HAMP filters, i had mine from Peter for around £12-13 :wink:

LOL, Thats whose selling them on Ebay :wink:

:wink: thats us !

we always carry these oil filter in stock now, as thats the only filter we use now aday,

we offer discount to members as well, plus 5 filter for the price of 4 as a bundle price.

regards
Peter

PerformanceSolution said:
:wink: thats us !

we offer discount to members as well, plus 5 filter for the price of 4 as a bundle price.

regards
Peter

Buggar, I wish knew that as I have purchased 2 off you on Ebay. Nevermind, looks like you have a regular customer come service time :wink:

My 2 filters just arrived. Thanks Peter, good feedback has been left for you :wink:

Are you able to get these/stock these all year round?

glad to know it arrived safely.

yes this is one of the products that we will keep stock all round year. we normally order in patch of 50-100 each time.

regards

Back