• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Hamza's NHB EP3

Hi all, quite an old member here, never owned a Type-R until now so thought I'd make a thread.

I bought it a day before my birthday so it made a good birthday present :)

Some pictures on the day I bought it

KEq1kA6.jpg

3BQEMEh.jpg

D2rdEt9.jpg

0Un8z1H.jpg

Got quite a few plans for it but everything will be done slowly as got another Honda project on going. First of all I want to tidy up a few areas which are listed below:

- Remove carbon wrap from spoiler, roof and bonnet
- Replace side skirt stickers with originals
- JDM sized rear number plate
- Get rid of those horrible tail lights
- Original Honda tailgate badge
- Remove front and rear tow hooks
- Add Type-R badge to grill

My other project

wOcEBRy.jpg

FwAKwRW.jpg

HDbtt6i.jpg

That rear badge looks like a gel badge, are you sure the oem one isn't underneath? They usually are :)

Ahh NHB EP3... best and fastest colour! :D (before the cosmic crowd tells you any different :p )

Welcome mate, once lowered and with some 15mm spacers the EP3 sits really flush with OEM wheels.

Cheers mate, NHB most common colour haha but I only buy black cars, all other colours never appeal to me.

Thanks buddy

You say that, all I see is Cosmic Grey and Silver EP3s around where I live, mine is the only black one :D

Nice looking MB6. Pirate's Black is a lovely colour when the sun hit's it. I had two of them before i got my EP3.

You say that, all I see is Cosmic Grey and Silver EP3s around where I live, mine is the only black one :D
That's quite strange lol, in my area Bradford I see loads of black ones, even in the local meets which I attend I mostly see not only black EP3s but Tegs, MBs and EKs.

Nice looking MB6. Pirate's Black is a lovely colour when the sun hit's it. I had two of them before i got my EP3.
True mate, the colour is what made me keep it, had it for 3 years and no plans to sell it.

I had a NHB Fn2, looked good.....for about a day. A pain to keep clean.
Yeah shame mate, I've got 3 black cars at the moment and the next day dust settles over them after a wash:(

Ok so done a few changes to the car lately, first of all I do apologise for portrait pictures as I tend to use Snapchat alot but got a new phone coming next week and should be able to take decent quality pics then.

First up took of both front and rear tow eyes as not a fan of them at all
kLfBaSe.jpg

usoR4ke.jpg

Then started to remove carbon wrap off the spoiler which came off pretty easy
wb5Yyvf.jpg

f7Grez4.jpg

AbWF9Ms.jpg

Next was to remove carbon wrap off the bonnet which I did not enjoy as it took me 4 hours to remove it all and clean all the crap left underneath
NpoDQgE.jpg

N4pS1Kk.jpg

qUdS8cT.jpg

8SExEmD.jpg

pdsDfVR.jpg

Few changes to interior too, removed the stickerbomb wrap and sprayed in black
az7NtRM.jpg

XkY8Kqp.jpg

Noticed I put the gear gaitor wrong way round haha so will be sorting that when I get to respray the lower half of centre console and new double din goes in. Also got prefacelift tail lights and square rear plate on the mail :)

Back