• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Handling advice

Hi guys I'm thinking of getting an e tech front Strut Brace what are people's thoughts?

Also is it worth getting the front jdm arb?

What do people.recommend for rear upper and lower strut bars? I already have rear jdm arb?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Get ARB done first with a fast road setup before thinking about braces.

What tyres are you running? I personally feel that strut bars are more bling than anything.

Have you changed the suspension at all? I personally felt that the strut bar on my DC5 did very little and I've certainly not felt the need to add any to my S2000. That said, others swear by them.

Unless you're driving a KitKat wrapper, a strut brace don't make any difference. Honda's chassis are already pretty rigid, I'd spend the money elsewhere.
A JDM front roll bar is the same, it's just a slightly different shape to accomodate a different exhaust manifold that JDM models use.

Then I well wait until next year to get them then as this will be happening then

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Back