• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

HAR-VEY's NHB ep3 * 9J wheel pics added*

Definitely looking good. The bronze/NHB combo works very well, thinking of going with bronze Enkei RPF1s when I get round to it.

Wheels look awesome, Bronze goes so well with the NHB! I too am a Meister fan! Had them on my MB6 and could easily set them up according to my mood that week if I wanted to!

Wheels look awesome, Bronze goes so well with the NHB! I too am a Meister fan! Had them on my MB6 and could easily set them up according to my mood that week if I wanted to!

Don't often see the MB6, was yours the vti-s? My friend has one as his daily running meisters and the thing is planted in the corners.

Been playing with the wheels over the weekend and the rear wheels catch under hard compression so i've ordered some larger spacers. The wheels will sit 10mm further out each side but ive measured the gap and i currently have around 15mm gap to the arch so should be down to 5mm with the spacers :) also gave the car a quick clean over the weekend. Roll on Japfest
F74329FF-F55A-4E2A-95FE-F03332711BA5_zpsvmoyq7t1.jpg

0FDD70B2-0D41-450B-AAE7-E876E84348B9_zpstqgffrzh.jpg
1862C751-6627-4778-B15B-0F1AD7B790AA_zpslr00xbj3.jpg

Back