• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Harnesses or not?

DSC00026.JPG

What harnesses would go well with these?

Takata MPH 340's or Likewise

Or leave it stock :?: :D

Cheers

Andy

Would harnesses mean losing the rear seats to gain anchor points Andy?

If so then stock is my answer.

If you are going to track the Teg then harnesses would be better but for road use I would stay stock. 8)

Scousefella said:

If you are going to track the Teg then harnesses would be better but for road use I would stay stock. 8)

No Big Man, some fit with the rear seats in situ :wink:

Harnesses are nice for spirited driving after I found out going in Anouars CTR, they hold you place just as they should.

Takata would be lovely, but silly money.

Scousefella said:

Yes, but you can't get in the back of the car now any how... :lol:

Yes i do plan to start tracking her at some point :lol: :lol:

Andy

If the rear seats are redundant then there is nothing to lose!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

It is obvious you have cut a few corners and gone for the cheap option with your mods. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Spending some of that hard earned on Takata gear will be a compliment to the car and its current spec fella. 8)

Harnesses in a car you are using on the road is pointless IMO and I can guarantee you will get pished off with them within a week and just go back to using the normal belt.

:lol: :lol:

:D I have my TAKATA FITTED now, Awesome JDM BLING gets looks wherever I drive by slowly!! Still have my standard seatbelt for quick getaway driving!!

Got a brand new one for £190 delivered!!

Jerry 8)

Back