• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FD2 Has anybody thought about...

its the first mod i did:
my-fd2-5.jpg

I was going to remove all exterior badges, but haven't got around to it yet. How easy did the civic badge come off? What did you use?

I even thought about swapping the red honda badges for regular ones, removing the side skirts and replacing the rear spoiler with something a bit more subtle.

J

I was going to remove all exterior badges, but haven't got around to it yet. How easy did the civic badge come off? What did you use?

I even thought about swapping the red honda badges for regular ones, removing the side skirts and replacing the rear spoiler with something a bit more subtle.

J

Now, now.... Don't get carried away! ;)

Although that would be one angry Q-Car. :D

What about a set of steel wheels too?

My cars de badged so far:-
Polo G40 - shouln't have bothered, nobody's ever heard of a G40 anyway
106 Rallye - plain white (looked like a microwave on wheels)
106 Gti in silver - with no badges it looked like a quicksilver
306 Rallye - plain black, could have been a 1.4 or a diesel
Clio cup - looked like a regular clio with big wheels

Yes, I'm a serial de-badger. Most people only look at the badge on the back. Without badges and other sporting adenda FD2 would be a complete mystery to most peolple and that's the way I'd like it.

J

yeah, its probably the easiest mod you'll ever do.

get yourself a powerful hairdryer or ask a valeter to do if for you.

I have seriously thought about it, I'd rather not have any reference to it being a civic as it is far more than that

I have seriously thought about it, I'd rather not have any reference to it being a civic as it is far more than that
Yeah, this is what I was thinking - it looks nothing like the UK Civic Hatch and I like the idea of keeping up the "What they hell is it" thing when people look a the back - "Civic" solves the mystery too well. :D

I took off both the Civic and Type R Logo.. Haha..

Looks cleaner that way too..

Last edited by a moderator:
What about a set of steel wheels too?

My cars de badged so far:-
Polo G40 - shouln't have bothered, nobody's ever heard of a G40 anyway
Clio cup - looked like a regular clio with big wheels
J

G40 you can def tell by the sound it makes but I've gotta agree no one would know any different otherwise.

Clio Cup though I'd disagree. Wider front arches, wider track, lower, waffle grills, cup front splitter and rear spoiler, speedline turini's and a one off colour all make it look far more agressive than a standard clio or a full fat imo :)

FD2 looks good without the civic badge but keep the TypeR one I'd say :)

Back