• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Has anyone used eurospec?

As title says...looking for someone local for a kpro and wanted to know if eurospec are any good?

They are brilliant, look at the group buy I organised last year, romain the tuner is a legend.

Gb link is below.

Very good reputation, based near Guildford.
Guy called Romain does the mapping and if you have a good look around here, there are quite a few of his happy customers :)

How would i tell if my ecu has had work done to it?Vtec seems to kick in at 5200 give or take and last summer i had it on a dyno where it made 213bhp.It's only got short ram intake..un-silenced b-pipe and backbox????I don't want to book it in and get there just to be told it does have some sort of ecu mod.

Have you got launch control? If VTEC is coming in at 5,200rpm then it has most likely has a K100/K Pro.
Launch control is normally set at 3900rpm but it has to be activated on K Pro/K100, most mappers will have it but some places like CPL don't always activate it.

What is your current rev limit on the car, standard CTR is 8,200rpm but a mapped Civic will rev to 8,600 on the standard valvetrain.
Rev gauge will read closer to 9K but this is due to them not being 100% accurate

No launch control.....im not sure what it redlines at as its been of the road since the winter.Im not sure how a standard ctr compares to a focus st but my ctr pulls a little bit in front from 0 to around 100.Is there anyway to tell by looking at the ecu etc.

If it's a kpro you'll be able to see the USB port.

K100 you can't tell without taking the case apart, and you don't really want to do that as it will more than likely be sealed for moisture etc.

Back