• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

DC2 DB8 DC5 Has Turbo5 got his yet?

Basically as the title says, has anyone heard from Turbo5?

I thought he was meant to be collecting his CW 54 plate one today, I want some pics to drool over =P~

Me too, come on man get those pics up :D

Saw some nice desktop pictures the other day of the new shape teg, very nice 8)

Carl

N77_CEJ said:
Me too, come on man get those pics up :D

Saw some nice desktop pictures the other day of the new shape teg, very nice 8)

Carl

I'm not sure of the new shape, the bumpers seem very bland without the cut outs around the lights
:?

Yeah the cars finally at home
I've been round to see the dc5. It looks sweet!

Dave is well happy :D
I'm sure he'll repot back

manf

yeah we all popped round and had a look after the meet yesterday, nicer in flesh than photos but still lost some visual inpact over the old one.

back lights are good as where bulbs are the plastic ir raised up off the surface in a bubble which u cant see on photos, looks cool.

Be interesting to have a drive to see the difference the front towers being stiffer does... :? :)

banzai! 8)

ok heres a phone pic on his drive...

TEG TASTIC 8)

(sorry for the blurredness but AZZs camera phone, and unsteady hand!)

DAN

03092005.jpg

Sweet collection of tegs there. However gets one next in burnley will have to be told it's got to be silver. :lol: I'm sure you already have a blue one near to burnley.

I am loving it. Superb car. Dan is trying to arrange a multi colour photo shoot on some grass somewhere. we will have to get sickboy to come with his silver one.
DC51.jpg

I have to say I was not to keen on the lights the first time round, but I have to say they have really grown on me. That is one heck of a cool looking car.

Looking very nice mate 8)

Where did you get it from? I think i will going down the teg' route next :D

Will they do part ex on a Scooby lol, I wonder if the wife will notice if her car is replaced by a Teg?

Some pictures mainly showing the differences with the 2004 facelift.
Headlights still HID but more like a 04 CTR
rear lights these project slightly
front grill and bumper, lost the cut out under the head lights. I prefered the old style
back bumper. black piece of trim. I suppose it was to break up the large slab of rear spoiler.
clocks differet colour. now white
Front strut bar.stiffened up, and holds on all the mounting bolts
what you cant see is the different part number for the ecu now PRC not PRB its suppposed to have been tuned up.
the suspension is sharper, not softer but faster acting.
The chassis has been stiffened up. by an extra 10kg
The gear ratio's is different.
The car is just as fast if not faster than the prefacelift, I have seen the video, but honda aren't going to show it being slower are they.
personally I like the old shape but wanted a newer car than my 04 CTR.still very happy with it. plus they are only a handful of facelifts in the country.
DC5differentviews005.jpg

DC5differentviews008.jpg

DC5differentviews012.jpg

DC5differentviews010.jpg

DC5differentviews009.jpg

DC5differentviews004.jpg

DC5differentviews002.jpg

DC5differentviews001.jpg

Back