• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Haynes manual

Hiya all.can I just buy a standard honda civic haynes manual for my 2009 type r.I realise there will be some important bits n bobs missing but for general maintenance will it be ok.
My 1st job is to bleed the clutch fluid reservoir and master cylinder as the fluid is black.thanks

I'm not sure how accurate it would be. Never actually used a haynes manual. They're a good £20 though. Youtube seems to be one of the best sources of information (and its free!).

All Haynes I've used in the past covered several variants of the same model, does the manual not state the model applicability?

The model numbers are on the manuals but not the type r.
When I looked on the haynes website the type r seems to be on what haynes call 'on demand ' which seem to be video tutorials which cost £3.99 per video.
I'm pretty sure a 2006-2012 civic manual will cover most things but don't want to spend £15 for a book to then find out there is a specific type r manual

Can't seem to find civic clutch bleed on youtube
Just search where the slave cylinder is for that model on Google. I find the internet much better than Haynes, only thing I've ever used the Haynes for is engine builds.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Back