• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Hazard Repeater button not working.

Ped

A short while ago i replaced my side repeaters as I lost a cover. (JDM EP3, so the repeaters were a retro-fit). Since doing so my indicators have worked fine but my Hazard lights button does not work. Do they share the same fuse? Im confused as to how it cannot work yet still indicate.

if this helps, when i drove my car to halfrauds with the centre console removed and then hazard button removed the indicators did not work. Which to me points out the they share curcuits. Maybe the hazard switch itself is stuck off? Maybe try short curcuiting the switch to get a response? PS: Im no electrion so if something blows up not my fault :S

Yeah I've done that in the past, driving around with the console out but the button plugged in so I could indicate. I fear its something to do with the relays as its a JDM so side repeaters where a retro-fit. I think it might be something to do with the replacement side repeaters i had to fit. They are cheap and nastey. I've got a replacement to the originals that came on the car being delivered. Might fix the problem but unsure. The car locks and all lights flash, indicates fine but hazards do not work. Odd.

Back