• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 Head light adjustment for Europe.

Hi,

I’m currently reading through the instructions for Eurolites headlight defectors and I’m not confident I will be installing in the exact location.

Have got guys used them before? If so, I don’t suppose you have any photos fitted do you lol

Car is an face lift ep3 - 2004

Thanks

Put the lights on against a wall. Cover the had light from the top until you just see a flat beam with no 'kick up' to the left hand side just stick them on so you lose the kick and thats all there is to them. I'm fairly sure the last set I had came with detailed instructions, but all tge do us block half tge beam. Hope that helps.

Sent from my LG-H870DS using Tapatalk

Put the lights on against a wall. Cover the had light from the top until you just see a flat beam with no 'kick up' to the left hand side just stick them on so you lose the kick and thats all there is to them. I'm fairly sure the last set I had came with detailed instructions, but all tge do us block half tge beam. Hope that helps.

Thanks mate, going to give this a try

Quick question.

Does the civic have “standard headlights “ or “projector + xenon headlights”?

It’s listed on the eurolites manual and I’m assminimg the 2004 CTR has “standard lights” ???

Cheers

Yeah standard halogen lights mate. Just the cheap beam stickers will do. Think a continental driving pack was about a tenner on amazon and came with the other little bits as well.

Back