• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

CH1 head light adjustment

i was just wondering if there was any way to adjust the head lights on my atr
the reason for this is last week when there was a lot of fog i found it difficult to see the middle of the road but could see the curb ok

i think i read somthing on accordr about auto adjustment faults i have also noticed my drivers side light seems slightly higher than the passenger side one

Only way you could check for sure is to park about 6-8 feet away from a wall and then you will know for sure if they are out, and adjust them

funny, my lights recently have appeared to point skywards. Can you adjust them manually? I thought there was some sort of auto adjuster on the ATR. If this has gone how much are they to replace?

How does the mot tester measure the lights for accuracy? MOT due in the next month. Do I need to budget for a replacement part? Any ideas peeps?

yep the ATRs lamps are auto adjusting. It's not unknown for them to go tits up though.

Not sure exactly what'd need doing to sort it - i'm sure someone more knowledgeable will pop along shortly..

the head light adjustment is a sensor on the rear suspention,that adjusts the height etc depending on ride hight off the car etc

The headlight adjusting sensor is on the offside rear suspension, it's basically a plastic bar, these are prone to breaking, causing incorrect headlamp level's.
The headlight's can still be adjusted to a certain amount manually aswell.
The M.O.T tester use's a headlamp aligner to check height and beam pattern on the test.

could a privat garage fix it or is it just honda that can do it

if its honda only then i will wait for the new year and get my front fog lights fitted at the same time

could a privat garage fix it or is it just honda that can do it

if its honda only then i will wait for the new year and get my front fog lights fitted at the same time

bozza just out of interest how much are new fogs these days?

Back