• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

DC2 DB8 DC5 Headlight adaptors

As usual the integras not included in the fitting instructions :mad:.Anyone know where the stickers go on the headlamps for driving in Europe.
Cheers
Ads

I take it you have xennons on your DC5? I'm 99% sure the sticker type won't work with them.

If thats the case mate other than cuffing it are there any alternatives to the sticker type adaptors?

"Usually" on euro cars with xenons there is a switch or lever to move the beam over to the other side but with the DC5 being JDM they probably didn't fit one as in theory they'd never be driven on the other side of the road...... of course I may be wrong.... :lol:

Xenons? If they are HIDs then they have a flat beam pattern and do not need any correction.
I had this question when I did the Euro tour in 2007 in my ATR. Basically you need do nothing. However, you might want to use a bit of electrical tape just to knock the left hand edges off of the beams?

At least if stopped it looks like you;ve tried! :)

Back