• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Headlights issue

ok might be something easy but not too sure on car electrics

When i operate my highlights

Side lights - Both sidelights turn on

Dipped - Sidelights remain on, Dipped lights come on (passenger side dimmer then drivers), Main beam lights also come on but dim

Main Beam - Sidelights remain on, Drivers side dipped remains on and drivers side main beam comes to full strength. Passenger side dipped goes off and so does the passengers side main beam

anyone got any ideas to the cause?

Took it to Honda, after all that it was just a fuse. Best of all I didn't get charged by Honda :D

Forgot to say the technician did try to blame the led lights I've added in to the footwell lol

Only just saw this post....

I would have told you to check the fuse as well as I found out this feature a few years ago. I remember telling someone on here/CTRO that when a headlight fuse blows, the civic actually had a "back up" system where it still provides some power to the headlights for emergencies and they wouldn't believe me. :(

Oh well, glad you got it sorted anyhow! :D

Back