• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Headlights keep blowing!!!!

did you get it fixed in the end mate?? my friend had the exact same problem in his ep3 sport for 4 months!! i searched many on line forums and could not find the cure!!
it was a slightly cut wire in the loom on the passenger side which was the issue!!
he went through about 6 sets of bulbs! Honda could not find the problem and said they will charge about £50 for 30minutes of their time!!!! a independent electrician at a garage couldn't find the problem either, in the end my mate who owns his own garage had a look at it and sorted it straight away!

did a voltage/current test on all the possible wires and found that damn wire lol replaced both bulbs and the wire, and left them on for 2 hours to test it! all in for £95
hope this helps any off you with same issue :)

Last edited by a moderator:
My rear bulb has blown again, months after being ok bloody things. My tend to take it in turns from left to right?? i shall have to get the wiring checked i think

having said that, my friends front driver side bulb blew again, about a month or so after it was supposedly fixed lol! God knows what is actually wrong or maybe it was just coincidently a bad bulb :confused:

Back