• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

headlights realligned

Had my m.o.t today on the ctr & yes it passed,:D/ but for the 3rd year running had to have the headlights realined as they were to low. anyone had this problem??

Hope i've posted in the right section.

Yeah most car headlights need adjusting on the mot. Its because they vibrate and move when going over bumps etc and this affects the alignment.

If you want it to pass an MOT it will have to be set up at a garage though.

Did mine myself and it passed an MOT.

All you need is a car with headlights that are correctly aligned, to use them as a guide. Mark the level on a wall at the same distance (think I did it at about 15 feet) and then align yours to the same height/angle.

Did mine myself and it passed an MOT.

All you need is a car with headlights that are correctly aligned, to use them as a guide. Mark the level on a wall at the same distance (think I did it at about 15 feet) and then align yours to the same height/angle.

Good call. TBH i'd not even thought about doing it myself or how easy it could be.

Back