• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Heads up… Gruppe M for FN2

I emailed the dude on Pistonheads but he didn't get back to me and I just assumed he had sold it already..

I'm spending about £400 on the brakes in 2 or so weeks so even though this is an absolute steal, I'm going to have to leave it... :cry:

only the airbox though. Didn't bother with the othe bits that you need for the kit to work.

Lol, I can't see how they make a kit that isn't like a straight "plug n play" such as all the other filters, AEM, K+N etc etc...they are basically selling an incomplete kit. A product that, on its' own, is useless.

Lol, I can't see how they make a kit that isn't like a straight "plug n play" such as all the other filters, AEM, K+N etc etc...they are basically selling an incomplete kit. A product that, on its' own, is useless.

Yes, buts its cheap.

Back