• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

heat shield rattle

i have this at low revs.........can i remove the heat shield without any effects or does it need fixing?

im having a hks hi-power 409 exhaust fitted in a few weeks so can rip it off then

which one mate? i have the rattle between 2-3,000rpm. i've removed the driveshaft heat shield, exhaust mani heat shield and cat heat shield but its still there, so not sure if you'll get the same result or not, i haven't had any problems since removing any of them though

which one mate? i have the rattle between 2-3,000rpm. i've removed the driveshaft heat shield, exhaust mani heat shield and cat heat shield but its still there, so not sure if you'll get the same result or not, i haven't had any problems since removing any of them though

think mines the cat shield mate when its up on the ramp getting the exhaust on i will have a good prod about

Back