• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Heko Deflectors Problem

I have purchased a set of Team Heko wind deflectors around the time i purchased the car, over a month back. I was having trouble with the driver side and the auto function as after half way it would become really slow for the window to fully come up, sometimes it would really struggle but get there in the end and other times it would wind back down due to the auto function (the window was not being caught by the deflector so not the common issue where there is a youtube vid solution).

I had a look over the deflectors as the passenger side ones were fine and there seemed to be a difference in shape so thought it may be this causing it, so contacted seller and he sent out a new pair. However, same issue.

I am starting to think it is the window seals that are the issue as if there is rain water on my windows, and i wind down and wind back up, it does not clear the water. I assume it must not be holding the deflectors proper and the gap in the seal is become tight as the seals are not sitting properly, causing the auto function to kick in.

Anyone had this issue and got any other solutions? Not looked into other branded deflectors and dont really want to as these will be a waste.

Not had heko but had 2 sets of climair one for the civic and some for my sons accord both fitted in about 30 mins no problems. Civic ones been on about 4 years accord fitted boxing day.

Back