• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Hello everyone

Unless you plan to get a K100/Kpro ECU. All your intake / exhaust mods are really going to do is increase noise.

If you decat or buy an aftermarket manifold you will risk engine damage if you don't get an aftermarket ECU. They will cause the engine to run too lean.

nice job on cleaning your car mate looks way better , those lights polished up nice too , going have to do my lights they got that horrible **** on them like yours had , have tried the toothpaste method but it wont shift it all .

Yeah im planning on getting a kpro, but i live in Crawley (south of London) and i dont know anywhere near me that can program them? if anyone lives near me that knows anywhere i can go that will b a huge help!

And davis,i tried the toothpaste method to no avail :(, i used this stuff: http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/..._productId_922499_langId_-1_categoryId_255233 really did the job, you'll need a drill though. tried the buffer first did nothing, so used the sand paper provided and boom! Lights look SO much better now.

Ive been looking at tegiwa parts, the gruppe m replica and exhaust. So, might go for them for the time being when i get the Kpro

did you have to put some sort of sealant on them after to stop the film coming back on them .

no, it only came with the sand pad, the buffer and the gel (plastx). I think that has some sort of polish/protecting thing within it? but there is plenty of gel there so im going to use this every 3 weeks or so. To keep the shine ;)

yeah i might be wrong , but im sure that once this film starts to form , and then its removed i think the protective coating is removed in the process , like i say i could be wrong , but hey at least you got them looking new again .

Back