• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

HELP! - Alpine i-Personalize

glen

Hi-Def Wizard
Hi all,

Can someone PLEASE help me get the best from my system. I haven't a clue about the crossover settings and don't know if I should be changing them on the headunit, crossover box on speakers or on the amp (or even on all three).

I have tried making numerous profiles on the website but they all sound rubbish. My dads OEM ford focus rubbish sounds better :-(

My setup is:

Alpine CDA-9853R
Alpine SPR-17LS (front Comps)
Alpine SPR-17LP (rear Coax)
Alpine MRV-F545 4ch Amp

No sub yet

Thanks!

Same setup as mine mate (except I have 9855), I will let you know my settings over the weekend, basically just wire the speaker crossovers as per Alpine instructions, then you will need to firstly wind the amps back to zero and play with them, then with my crossover/time correction/parametric equaliser settings your system will sounds better. You will need a sub for quality soun though. I have a 10" Alpine Type R running off of an Alpine monobloc amp, sound great.

Glen, didyou get any settings?

I need some settings for mine and dont know where to start :oops:

Back