• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Help Big problems!!!! PLEASE HELP

Hi mate I'm experiencing the same problems by the sound of it. Cars been driving fine until today when I had went to the shop, came back out started the car up and it juddered then just cut out, managed to get it going again and noticed engine management light on. At idle the car was spluttering and juddering and on pressing the accelerator had virtually no revs , iv managed to get it back to the house now with virtually no power above 2000rpm! Much was the fuel pump?

Well I would imagine it could be a whole number of things mate, As suggested best thing to do is get a local Honda or reliable garage to run a diagnostic on it so you can get an error code and go from there.

I managed to get my fuel pump fixed with new parts for around £180 with all the labor. New pumps are hard to get hold of at the moment I was told from Honda for some reason.

The figure I was quoted for a new one fitted at the garage I dealt with was £230+ VAT.

Hope you sort your problem soon mate.

Birchy

Back