• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

help choosing my honda

Hope you could answer my questions.*
It will be my first car in the UK. I'm looking for a 2006-2007 Honda Civic 1.8 petrol or a Honda Civic 2.0 Type R 2007 backwards. Will not to be a daily car. Only to shopping, visit England and do a 3k miles to my country once a year. Wich car do you choose and why? I'm looking for a car with the max 120k miles. What are the bad points and what should I be attention when I buy althe car? I love the Honda but I only have knowledge about the VW engines. Thanks for you attention

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Loxy. The car is only for me and my wife. As a non daily car i don't mind about fuel consumption. Just want a car to enjoy the ride and make me a smile when i want to get some fun. I read the link you posted and appreciate. I know some thinks of mechanic and electricity, because when I was on my country I had a Seat Toledo 1.9 tdi and made some mods. I always check the car and wven bought the OBD reader so I can check the faults and coorect myself. I made most of the maintenance and enjoyed a lot. But going to an Honda I will need to learn a lot about yhis petrol engine. The thing is I want a reliable car. How many miles do you advise to buy? The max miles. Thank you

Back