• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Help!! Ep3 de badged grill

Hey guys after some help, I've noticed on some face lift ep3's some standard but de badged front grills. Does anyone no where I can get one?

Cheers

I believe, but not 100%, that the de-badged grill is off an EP2, Civic Sport model.

Its definitely off a different model though.

That's what I thought at first tom but apparently there's actually a de badged one sold. Found pics on google just can't find them to buy

Do you mean no Type-R or H badge? The Type-R badge comes off easily. The mount for the H badge is built into the grill, and as far as I know there wasn't any model built without a badge on the grill. I believe FEELS made a grill without a badge, I've never seen one and I can't imagine there's many of them around. I think the only cheap way to do it would be to cut the plastic grill out and replace it.

To post a photo, use a online storage site like photobucket. Copy and paste the IMG link.

Back