• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

help! how to wire footwell neons to interior light??

got myself some nice red neon lights :D

going to wire them to the interior light so they only come on when doors are opened/alarm turned on off :)

were is the wire that goes to the interior light or whats the easiest way of doing it?? :confused:

That's how I have mine, there is a connection down in the drivers side footwell on the right hand side and up a bit. Just attach your wires to that and you are laughing. :smt023

That's how I have mine, there is a connection down in the drivers side footwell on the right hand side and up a bit. Just attach your wires to that and you are laughing. :smt023

Any chance of a pic? I wired mine directly to the light through the centre pillar trim so if there's a better route I would definitely like to know!

I think i might still have the original fitting instructions, ill have a dig.

But this is RickhondaR's instruction would it be OK to post mods?

Last edited by a moderator:
P1020188.jpg

You need to take both bits of plastic trim off to get to this, then attach as I have using the two red snap connectors.

Back