• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

DC2 DB8 DC5 Help! I Wana Buy a DC2 but know Nothing !

hi all, im after buying a DC2 but i have hit a problem i dnt kno a great deal about them, like how much i shud be paying, millage etc, can anyone help???

Thanx andyTegR

Aside from that its an immensely generic question depending on the mileage, history, condition etc. You'd do better working out your budget first, then doing some research on the car on here or maybe the itr-dc2 forum and then looking in the cars for sale threads. There are alot of excellent examples going at a snip of the price they would have gone for 18 months ago
HTH

Not sure about your speeeling but I'm keen to help you out, drop the text talk...:D

I've had 2 DC2's and they are great fun cars, the standard set-up is great and I would not change a thing, perhaps brakes, leave the wheels, springs, dampers and engine as it is.

White ones look the best:cool: but command a bit of a premium, red and black ones appear to be a bit cheaper.

For £4k, you will end up with a high miler, really depends on if you want the 4 small front light (UK model) or rectangle lights JDM one. Personally, I much preffered the look of the UK one.

Look out for worn bushes and knackered dampers on high mileage cars. Get over onto the DC2 forum, lots of info on their.

Back