• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Help Identifying a Headlight

BigRed said:
Chief said:
BigRed said:
Honda said no to my out of warranty claim so I've whipped off the connector. No more twittering, chattering headlight motors, just set 'em to the 0 position and disconnected it.

Happy days.

Nice 1, bit of an old post this, I ended up getting a new headlight from TGM for under £100.

Honda say they're only £60 :shock:

Price for headlights might have gone down, they were definately around the £100 mark when mine went, and Honda wanted over £150 for the whole job.

Chief said:
BigRed said:
Chief said:
BigRed said:
Honda said no to my out of warranty claim so I've whipped off the connector. No more twittering, chattering headlight motors, just set 'em to the 0 position and disconnected it.

Happy days.

Nice 1, bit of an old post this, I ended up getting a new headlight from TGM for under £100.

Honda say they're only £60 :shock:

Price for headlights might have gone down, they were definately around the £100 mark when mine went, and Honda wanted over £150 for the whole job.

Seemed cheap to me when they said I must admit. Nevertheless, I went for the cheaper otion. Unplug, tie back - job done. :lol:

Back