• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

HELP! iv a non runner!!

OK iv had no sleep and iv been working on the car for hours and hours, fitting exhaust manifold and RBC inlet manifold. all is was fine and fitted after a lot of work.

NOW FOR THE PROBLEM!
so all is fitted, cars in the workshop on idle no proplem. a few little revs and it sits running for 25 mins,
then i switch her off and tidy up,
started her again slowly make my way down the road, AND IT CUTS OUT! dead to the world and wont start again.

I need to get this sorted as i have to be at CPL for mapping at 8.30 tomorrow!!!
SOME ONE PLEASE HELP ME!! oh btw the 15amp engine fues blows one after another. :confused:

could it be the earth fot the injectors? iv noticed every1 earths them to the rocker cover but i thought this looked **** so earthed it to the inlet mani?

For the fuse to blow i would have thought something is shorting out. A lack of earth or a poor earth shouldn't cause it. It seems that what ever is blowing it isn't causing it to go on start up, so maybe its something that kicks in after a short drive or once the car is moving?

Im presuming though i am not an auto electrician.

Back