• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Help Me Decide What Rim to get....?

# Which Rim Should I Get....?

Hey Guy's..! So I'm looking to change my Stock Rims to something different. I own a NightHawkBlack 06-Ep3, I don't know if to get an all BLACK RIM " The Rota - Force Gloss Black '' or a BLACK RIM WITH RED TRIM " The Rota Force Matt with Red trim '' ?...

I've added some pictures of the Car & Alloy's - Take a look what would your choice be...? Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_7085.JPG
    IMG_7085.JPG
    420.1 KB · Views: 26
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 24
  • k1.jpg
    k1.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 24
I too don't like black w/ red lip but if that's what you want, why not get some Lenso D1R's ? They're super lightweight and apparently really strong, I went for the Lenso Spec-C version (and someone else on the DC5 forum has the Spec-somehting else) and they're both the same weight and haven't buckled so far.. lol

Plus all Lenso wheels are remarkably cheaper than the likes of Rota and have a much better rep. Win win.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers LiamGTR.

I did look at the Lenso's but wasn't a fan of there style rims... wanted to stay away from the 5 spoke alloys, The Rota's are also a Lightweight alloy so that shouldn't an issue.

Think im defo feeling THE ALL BLACK if im honest..

I have the lenso d1r wheels in matt black, look small when looking side on at them but nice at an angle. I do like them in white to be honest!

8uva5yze.jpg

qy2azane.jpg

Ive Decided to Get " The Gloss Black Rota Force 17's '' I ordered them today Tyre's>Alloys>Black Wheel nuts & Locking nuts...Happy days! i'll Add pix when there fitted

just need to paint my brake caliper's now

Thanks guys :cool:

Rims Are now Here & On.

So i got my Alloys & Tyre's today...!

Fitting & Tracking was done @ Kwik Fit.

:- Next thing to do is Paint my Brake Caliper's & Lower it?

Attachments

• IMG_7390.JPG
    IMG_7390.JPG
    385.4 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_7391.JPG
    IMG_7391.JPG
    409.5 KB · Views: 15
Back