• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Help me please!! (stereo surround)

tbh i'm not a big fan of chaving up cars just the standard h/u is meant to be poo. when i got my car it had already been changed.
I hardly think putting an decent after market head unit in is chaving it up. Nothing wrong with wanting decent sounding music.

agreed, just no lexus lights or go faster stripes, maybe a cherry bomb back box ha ha :p
Modding the exterior is something that should be approached with caution. I personally believe that the CTR looks very nice as standard tbh, but their are some tasty bit's of kit out there which still look fairly understated. You can't go wrong with the Mugen kit imo. Subtle but slightly more aggressive.

Modding the exterior is something that should be approached with caution. I personally believe that the CTR looks very nice as standard tbh, but their are some tasty bit's of kit out there which still look fairly understated. You can't go wrong with the Mugen kit imo. Subtle but slightly more aggressive.

Again i agree, one of the main reason's i got this car is because it looks soooooo nice standard.;)

mugen front grille & alloy refurb are next on the list :twisted:

i was looking for a carbon fibre center console as the colour match is rubbish. didn't find one anywhere.
next idea was to buy carbon fibre sheet, has anybody attempted this?

thinking about it, am sure i have seen at better picture of the same picture somewhere, and in it you can see the detail of the carbon fibre effect. i might decide to have a go at it sometime? will need skill, patience and a steady hand lol.

Back