• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Help New Owner Needing Parts !!

getting my 55 plate civic type r next month felt really bad ripped the guy off haha he had the car from new finnance up now. hes an old guy so your lucky if the vtech has been tickled. 34000 on the clock and he new a wanted one and chaped the door for a trade in price was £6300 and a said i would match it. full service history not a mark on this car excempt rather large tare in driver seat and reguarly washed buy his grandson ( thank god hes to young for it haha).

any way down to business

1.im looking to change the center console, door handle plastics and outer clocks to black can i buy them or as ive seen do you just paint them.

2.also looking for a carbon fibre mugen front grill

3.looking for a duble din outer casing for my pioneer dvd player.

4. and if i can get the money can you buy the dc5 recaro seats from new (will they fit!!).

thank you guys and glad to join the type r owners club OVER THE MOON

getting my 55 plate civic type r next month felt really bad ripped the guy off haha he had the car from new finnance up now. hes an old guy so your lucky if the vtech has been tickled. 34000 on the clock and he new a wanted one and chaped the door for a trade in price was £6300 and a said i would match it. full service history not a mark on this car excempt rather large tare in driver seat and reguarly washed buy his grandson ( thank god hes to young for it haha).

any way down to business

1.im looking to change the center console, door handle plastics and outer clocks to black can i buy them or as ive seen do you just paint them.

2.also looking for a carbon fibre mugen front grill

3.looking for a duble din outer casing for my pioneer dvd player.

4. and if i can get the money can you buy the dc5 recaro seats from new (will they fit!!).

thank you guys and glad to join the type r owners club OVER THE MOON

1. prep and paint

2. http://www.unit-8.co.uk/acatalog/EP3_Bumpers_and_Grilles.html i would go for a fiber glass one for the price of them. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Honda-Civic-0...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3a5a58b970

3. i don't think you need one, double din fits staight in.

4. not sure about that one. but someone will.

Vtec =

jdm-k20a-type-r-integra-rsx.jpg

Vtech =

vtech-whiz-kid-portable-learning-system_2852_500.jpg

Each. Own. et all - but the white clocks rock in the EP3.

Mugen Grille, never came in CF 'displayable' weave, so you'll be looking at a replica; e-bay's a good place. (As I see Griff has linked)

Tegiwa are normally good for Recaro's not sure whether they'll be new or not, but they can source them IIRC.

Recaro's new from Honda are bucks - the total of the parts for one Recaro is upwards of £1k, easily, when I queried it with a mate in parts at my dealer.

Back