• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Help please, Headlight bulb problem

After one of my standard yellow headlight bulbs blowing the other day, I decided to replace them both with the blue / white ebay £6 ones.

However, after a week they have both blown again, one the other day and the other today.

Can anybody suggest any decent headlight bulbs please as I'm thinking these have blown because they are cheap?

Any bulb advice is appreciated.

Thanks

Yeah the osram bulbs are just as good as phillips can't go wrong with either. See the xtreme vision one's they look a little bit yellow to me when i had them but thats me just being fussy probably lol

I would go with they last one's you sent or the phillips bluevision one's there nice white light mate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok mate, thanks for your reply. :)

I've ordered the ones I posted in the last link. Hopefully they will last longer than the cheap eBay jobbies I had. :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back