• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Help Please....

I need a pic of the rear end with the boot open on a CTR '05 '55 plate.

I have purchased a clear rear cluster that is meant to be off a type r, and it has a grey plastic surround all the way round it, now my '02 plate doesnt have this, nor does my other clear lens i have just bought. Also the style of the thing inside is all set out diff :?

Can anyone PM me any pics or just post em up on here.

Appreciated.....

Vin :D

vin Petrol said:
I need a pic of the rear end with the boot open on a CTR '05 '55 plate.

I have purchased a clear rear cluster that is meant to be off a type r, and it has a grey plastic surround all the way round it, now my '02 plate doesnt have this, nor does my other clear lens i have just bought. Also the style of the thing inside is all set out diff :?

Can anyone PM me any pics or just post em up on here.

Appreciated.....

Vin :D

Oh My, you are changing the old lights for the new biccy tins? :wink:

Vin

Mine is grey on the inside that you can see when you open the boot if that helps

They are grey up the inside like, but at the top, 1 of em is like cut off so it is hidden under the rear quarter, where as the '05 one is all grey plastic....just can figure out why they would have changed the design! :?

me009.jpg

Can ya see how the one on the right has the grey plastic all the way round and also, has 2 square bits on the clear middle bit, where as the other light has a round bit and the plastic only runs up the side!

Neily03 said:
The one on the right is for a 5-door civic and won't fit a CTR! :wink:

Thats what i thought, me and my dad looked at it, and thats the conclusion we came too!!

Barstewards on ebay....... :x

vin Petrol said:
Neily03 said:

Thats what i thought, me and my dad looked at it, and thats the conclusion we came too!!

:x Report 'em to ebay, you may get your money back....

Neily03 said:
vin Petrol said:
Neily03 said:

:x Report 'em to ebay, you may get your money back....

Definitely, I got my money back pretty quickly recently so give em a shout. Think it took 2 weeks

Back