• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

HELP!! Whats the standard exhaust diameter?? Universal Exhaust Guide Please

Back again guys...

Basically I have been looking at "CherryBomb" exhausts and 99% of them are a Universal Fit...I would like to know what diameter the join is between centre pipe and back box so I can order the correct size for easy installation, I believe I read somewhere that it's 2.5" but not 100% sure if it's true.

Before you all start screaming at me "don't buy a shabby Universal CherryBomb" I am only going to use it temporarily until I find a new system, at the moment I'm getting my coilovers and geometry setup done so funds are a little bit tight at the mojo.

Also as universal exhausts don't come with any hangers or fitting kits what would be an ideal way for fitting? Welding??

Any advice is appreciated, many thanks.

Dale

buy a standard one, im sure you can find one dirt cheap....fit it on, till your ready to buy a decent exhaust, don't waste time or money on a cherry,.

Back