• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

HELP! Where can i buy Cosmic Grey Paint (3-4 litres) online???

i have a NHB ep3 and i'm looking to respray it. CosmicGrey is my prefered option, but i cannot find where i can purchase it from online?
would be great if you guys could give me some info on this.

cheers

Because paint tends to be a health and safety risk i'm aware that you can only buy it direct over the counter from an automotive paint supplier.

Air freight to Ascension island then boat to St Helena? Out of interest how many miles of road are on St Helena?

I'm sure if he went through a business he could order car paint, you can order far more hazardous things by post.

I'm not sure mate now. Maybe its stuff coming into the country that is regulated. Being a modeller i know that getting hold of certain paints and stuff are not allowed from Japan for this reason.

i usually get stuff through a business, and they do freight in paint... but i have some relatives over that side...... as for the roads (you'll probably laugh) about 700km, and most of them you need a rally car for :p lol

Last edited by a moderator:
What even are the point in places that remote!? :lol: I'm assuming your car costs a fortune over there? Can't imagine cars behind exactly common where you are

Back