• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Help Wind deflectors

Right here goes,
I got them from HKS(think that's the name) wind deflectors off ebay a few months ago, stuck them in and all was fine until the middle started to sag down and fall out of the window lip. so i used the m3 sticky pads to hold them back in place and all was fine for a month until that stopped working also. anyone else had this or know how to rectify this?
Please don't just say you should have got jdm ones as they're way overpriced for a piece of plastic and there seems to be plenty of happy chappies here with the cheaper alternatives
all advice is welcome

From what I have read if you put a lenght of double sided tape all the way along then clean your window gap with white spirit/ipa solvant or something similar to remove all the grease then fit them and leave the windows up for 24 housr all is good with them. Mine have lasted 6 months so far and haven't budged

Flimsy :lol: the JDM ones are rock solid, no sagging after a few months, and they look alot better than those Heko ones.

From what I have read if you put a lenght of double sided tape all the way along then clean your window gap with white spirit/ipa solvant or something similar to remove all the grease then fit them and leave the windows up for 24 housr all is good with them. Mine have lasted 6 months so far and haven't budged
I tryed that and it lasted about a month then started slipping away again.

Is it possible to get any more of the wee metal clips you get with them? i tryed making my own at work but we don't have nothing thin enough that i can find

Right made some progress, got in touch witht he company that sells them and they are going to send me more clips for couple of quid. So when they arrive ill give it all a good clean and put on doublesided tape again along with the clips and hope for the best, failing that ill jus need to superglue them on

I didnt have any problems with mine, never used the clips, just a line of tape all the way up clicked them in place and left window shut for a good while

Back