• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Help with bhp????

• Cold Air Intake induction kit. The Gruppe M was the gold standard for the EP3 and the one for the FN2 should be just as good.
  • remap with after market upgrade to ECU. Again the Hondata Kpro is a very popular choice for the EP3, however I'm not sure if they have a compatible chip for the FN2. My guess is they do.

FN/FD equivalent of the KPro is called the FlashPro. Box of tricks plugs into existing ECU when up/downloading maps, no messing.

Certainly on the FD2, induction has been a great source of debate. The stock system is very good indeed and it has been hard to improve upon - most tuners seem to have left the top end alone and concentrated on getting more air in via a bigger, bumper-mounted scoop. The FD2 GruppeM is now furiously expensive c/o the exchange rate (~£1k) and fits even worse than the EP3/DC5 one.

I know CPL do a cold-air kit for the FN2 though, they seem to be bringing out quite a few parts.

Back