• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Help with exhaust fitting

Just went to put a spoon n1 and japspeed b-pipe but the won't fit together ? The holes on the b-pipe flange are further apart than the spoon n1 holes, so can't get the bolts through.
Granted I didn't have original back box springs/bolts and donut gasket but surely the holes should still line up?

B60D4A77-533C-48FC-B1F3-917DCBB4C05C_zpsixu4gwye.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited by a moderator:
I've ordered a donut gasket and bolts/springs from Honda today, hopefully it will fit with oem hardwear, if not I will drill out the holes on the b-pipe

This is a joke, the donut gasket doesn't fit because the b-pipe is a bigger bore, and still not lining up with holes.
b-pipe holes centre to centre measure 125mm
spoon n1 holes centre to centre measure 115mm
ive emailed Jokespeed to see what they have to say

no one else had this problem ? Fml

Last edited by a moderator:
Tbh if your going cat back its just better to buy both bits from the same make... saves ****ing around when stuff doesn't fit/align properly and you spend more time with car jacked up or phoning round spares places for the right bits.

Yeah I'm sending it back and getting refunded hopefully .
Yhen getting an r8byb pipe or an m2 one.

Back