• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Help with tunig

Hi all,
Im looking for more power (bhp) without using turbo or supercharger kits around +500 £.Is any ideas???
I already fit in my EP3 V2 Intake,4-2-1 SS Tubular Race Manifold and Decat Downpipe,Race Exhaust.Tnx

You'll need a bit more than £500 I'm afraid, for any real gains anyway.

Hondata K100/Kpro ECU and remap (circa £750-800 all in) will show good gains with those mods.

Alternatively, get a decent induction kit. You could get a Gruppe M for that money, but I would recommend the AEM CAI for a fraction of the price and 99% of the performance. The AEM v2 kit you have could well be reducing your power output.

Then you can be as cool as this guy
vin.jpg

The race manifold and decat already aren't being optimised as you haven't got a k100/kpro with a custom map

^ aye you've spent all that money already and are only seeing a small proportion of their potential. Get a K100, there's really no better choice with the mods you have already.

I'm afraid you'll have to wait for a Scottish user to respond to this one mate.

They'll be on in a bit I would think :)

Back