• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Helps for fitting a front camber bolts

Hi everyone, if anybody help me or give me some hint I'll be much appreciated, today trying to put a front camber bolt into the top hole of the knuckle, the bottom bolt has been loosen already, seems can't tap that in, don't want to force too much and cause damage to the lobe on the bolt. Please help. Spent some time already :-(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There a pain in the butt, just keep rotating the bolt, wiggling shock and applying pressure it will suddenly just slide through

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

There a pain in the butt, just keep rotating the bolt, wiggling shock and applying pressure it will suddenly just slide through

I was trying every way, by wiggling,Turing th bolt, but can't put through, but will try again, will a jack push the rotor some pressure help? I thought I can fit them in 30 mins, but seems running out of my time, lol. Need to do it other time...

From memory I have always done it with the chassis jacked and the strutting hanging. Means you can get it into the right position.

From memory I have always done it with the chassis jacked and the strutting hanging. Means you can get it into the right position.

Lol, I only lift up from the jack point under the side skirt, do one side at the time, I thought the lobe was little bigger then the hole. So, I'll try again..thanks for it.

Job done, I use the lock nut to help me, as it turn it dragging the bolt in, it works a trick, done in 20mins, only time need is line up the tap facing the engine for negative really..

Back