• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Here name is Reo! NHB FN2 Progress Pics!

Figured I'd pop a thread together for Reo, my FN2 which I am enjoying every minute of (despite some minor issues!).

Heres a pic from when I bought her about a month ago:

After a good wash, wax and clay-barring and I fit some Heko wind deflectors at the same time as some engine bay dress-up (no pics!):

The front number plate was shagged so I took that off and had a good go at all the sticky strips beneath, got about 4 of 6 off before I felt like I was going to get RSI so left that as it was! In the mean time, I tinted my headlights with fly-eye vinyl alongwith the indicators in the mirrors which I think looks so much better. Also changed lots of the bulbs over, you can see the LED sidelight bulbs here:

Little before and after for the headlights....

Stuck my import size plate on today and heres how she stands currently! Will be buying a HID kit soon to compliment the sidelights and continue to get ideas for other bits and bobs, but I am on a budget lol!

All opinions welcome! And if you're in the Sussex (West) area then hit me up for some photoshoots!

Chris.

Last edited by a moderator:
Car looks good mate! greetings from Worthing! "R21 TYP" should our paths ever cross!

Let me know which HID kit you go for, i am thinking of doing the same, the standard bulbs are crap, right now i have the better bulbs supplied from Mr JP over on civi info.

Regards

Andrew

Andrew you got any pictures of those? I was tempted to go with the 6k lookalike replacement bulbs myself ... are they the ones you're running?

Photos as promised.
80af9bb314029c475abc795e5c1b4503.jpg
db3fdcbee0acede780fab92b482154b3.jpg
7b373b5f743f99226b0ef67c2cebabda.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I too have MR JP's bulbs, interior, sidelights and main headlights and they're very good. Improved the vision tenfold

I'm new on here, so how do I get a picture as my profile picture? And how do I upload pictures in to threads as no matter what one I upload it says it's too big :/

Appreciate that Andrew, will head over to Aurora soon and buy me some I think - they look brilliant for non HID plug n play bulbs. Cars looking hella clean by the way!

Alloys now bronze gold and a huge boost in lighting thanks to Aurora for their H7 bulbs, look brilliant with my LED sidelights!

aurora.jpg

Back