• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

He's crashed...

Ben had a little accident in his car at the weekend :roll: He lost the backend on a roundabout and went into the barriers. Very luckily he wasn't hurt. It happened in the middle of Saturday night (so nobody was around) on one of those big roundabouts over the motorway and at the time all I could think of was 'what if he'd of gone over'?!

So.... if anybody has a facelift front bumper for sale... or a left-hand side headlight... or a bonnet...

Ben would be very interested!!

KT
x

Give my best to ben Katy - sorry to hear of the bump. :cry:

Glad he is OK, classifieds should be a good source of ods and ends. :wink:

Glad hes ok, doesn't sound too badly damaged by all accounts, could of been alot worse as you say, long as hes ok

Carl

Nasty :shock:

Better the car is dinked than Ben though..........glad he is ok.

Dynax said:
I do, and i can even get it sprayed NHB at mates rates 8)

ive droped you a pm mate on the other forum :wink:

thanks guys, my ego is the most bruised thing spanking it in front of my girlfreind! :oops:

Never ever will i buy bridgestones again :x

i have some nice new michelins now! feels like a new car! :D

Glad your ok mate!! :)

bengould said:
thanks guys, my ego is the most bruised thing spanking it in front of my girlfreind! :oops:
:shock: :shock:

Do we need to know what you and the missus do behind closed doors? :? :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

bengould said:
Never ever will i buy bridgestones again :x

Was it raining or slippy :?: I know you have got to be a bit careful in the wet but imo its worth it for their dry performance .

Hi fella,

Sorry to hear about the CTR :cry:

Jap Tart said:
It happened in the middle of Saturday night (so nobody was around) on one of those big roundabouts over the motorway

What roundabout was it? Ive had mine sideways on the roundabout at M2 J4 , the joins in the road seem to really unsettle the car at speed :twisted:

M20 jnct 6 is my personal "sideways" favourite late at night :twisted:

AndyG said:
Hi fella,

Jap Tart said:
It happened in the middle of Saturday night (so nobody was around) on one of those big roundabouts over the motorway

What roundabout was it? Ive had mine sideways on the roundabout at M2 J4 , the joins in the road seem to really unsettle the car at speed :twisted:

I know exactly where you mean. There's a bump in the road on the roundabout at J4 that throws the car no matter how fast you're going!!

It didn't happen there tho, it was on the way back from Maidstone. His car landed facing me, in my lane! :shock:

KT
x

Jap Tart said:
AndyG said:
Hi fella,

Jap Tart said:

I know exactly where you mean. There's a bump in the road on the roundabout at J4 that throws the car no matter how fast you're going!!

It didn't happen there tho, it was on the way back from Maidstone. His car landed facing me, in my lane! :shock:

KT
x

Blimy, not the best thing to see going on infornt of you let alone when its your partner!

Glad your both ok, Ben still coming to the meet on Saturday?

Back