• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

He's crashed...

yeah that j4 roundabout was good on the bridgestones :)

i should be able to make it sat, i booked sunday off instead though :oops:

Unlucky Ben, Just be happy that your both ok.

What is it with Type R's this month....there have been quicte a few Civic & Teg incidents in last 2-3 weeks!!!! :?

Its getting close to silly season again, everyone is still thrashing it as though its the summer, but the roads are getting slippy and so you get more prangs.

SOates82 said:
Its getting close to silly season again, everyone is still thrashing it as though its the summer, but the roads are getting slippy and so you get more prangs.

Good point! Time to start taking it easy(er) :wink: guys! 8)

Face lift bumpers come from honda at about 150 for the lot painted.....bargain hence the reason i have the only (that i know of anyway) face lift 02!

ADRMike said:
Face lift bumpers come from honda at about 150 for the lot painted.....bargain hence the reason i have the only (that i know of anyway) face lift 02!

iirc Assimilate paid alot more than that :shock:

kate got me a quote today, i cant rember the actual amount but i was very impressed! and how much it will cost! i thought it was going to be so much more! :D

bengould said:
kate got me a quote today, i cant rember the actual amount but i was very impressed! and how much it will cost! i thought it was going to be so much more! :D

A little good news then. 8)

O/T.

I was on your patch today Ben - those New Apartments going up on the Dockyard will be a little cheap. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Get a deposit down now!!! :shock:

Scousefella said:
bengould said:

A little good news then. 8)

O/T.

I was on your patch today Ben - those New Apartments going up on the Dockyard will be a little cheap. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Get a deposit down now!!! :shock:

over St.Marys island??

i am thinking about moving over there in a year or so :D

Got a deposit down on one of them 8)

The penthouses are going for sealed bids of £500,000 and above :shock:

Back