• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Hey

Hi guys,

So, I'm buying a EP3 off of a dealer with finance, its a 2005 (55) Premier Edition, cosmic grey. The only bad point is its 70k miles. Is this a worry, because I'm a bit sceptical..

okay, excellent that's what i needed to here. its got a full service history. Do i pay AA for an inspection or do a look over my self, and i had a look on the check list on here and thats quite a lot to look at aha

One of our long lost member recently came back on board and his original EP3 is still going strong after 217k miles 8)

One of our long lost member recently came back on board and his original EP3 is still going strong after 217k miles 8)

wow.. Honda engines are built to last then.

My dads had 2 CTR's, hes had the FN2 and the Mugen 20 one, so i know they are good machines

i know cars to an extent, i mean on my current car i did everything, fixed the whole front end when i had a crash, changed the alternator, did my own services, so i know a fair bit..
and i don't really wanna spend 180 quid on it as well

70k is not a lot, mine is on 136k and still drives spot on. Just take your time driving and checking it over and don't be rushed by the sales guy. You could also ring the dealer/s who have been servicing it to clarify history etc, especialy if done by Honda.

Back