• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Hi all, new to the site here is my NHB Civic Type R *update*

Welcome :D

Mods are looking good :cool: Anything else planned??

(PS- You might have had more welcomes in the newbie section. TBH, Everyone is really friendly on here and this is one of the best forums ;)

Nice looking motor mate :cool:

Cheers Foxy and Watto.

Grille is fitted properly now, as that was an early pic, K-Pro is on, DC Sports Tie Bar & Battery Clamp going on this weekend.

JDM mats are on order, and red Alacantra gear gaiter.

Getting there slowly but surely.

2 weeks time, getting the car polished professionally and sealed with Autoglym polish and resin compound

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks like a severe case of red spaghetti under the bonnet :lol:

I like the wheels, would mean not having to clean them so much, although I'm not so keen on the Mugen grill & front plate, but that's just because I like standard looks on the EP3.

It looks like a severe case of red spaghetti under the bonnet :lol:

I like the wheels, would mean not having to clean them so much, although I'm not so keen on the Mugen grill & front plate, but that's just because I like standard looks on the EP3.

LOL @ Spaghetti.

Plates are back to standard now, they are my show plates.

Someone used to make "Civic Type R" show plates, just like those used on the Civics in Honda promo images. I did have a set floating around, but I think I might have binned mine.

Quite surprised no one has taken up the wheel option, dark grey wheels suit black cars IMO.

Carbon cover & socks fitted today.
Tie bar and battery clamp being machine polished ready for mid week so pics will be added later in the week.
Sorry for pics, it was almost dark and it was on my cam phone ! :oops:
carbon.jpg

carbon2.jpg
[/quote]

Back