• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Hid kit HELP please

I bought a h1 hid kit for my 2005 type r ep3 premier edition, I was advised this is what I would need , it turns out it doesnt fit the bulb is to long. Im fitting the kit to my dipped/main beam I have counted the terminals on the bulb thats in there already there is 2 which means I need a h7 hid kit ? Can anyone help/confirm this ? I cant get my head around it because on ebay all the traders sell h1 hid kits for a type r ep3 ? Help me get to the bottom of this ... thanks in advance!

But h1 wont fit ? The bulb thats in there has 2 terminals ? So I dont understand whats happened surely the bulb I need is h7 ? Is it possible for someone to of changed the wiring or something

It's definitely H1 that you want. Either you're doing it wrong, or you've been sent the wrong bulbs.

You only need the left and right terminals on the connector, leaving the top one free.

Ive changed the bulbs before to phillips blue xtreme vision I used www.powerbulbs.co.uk , where you put your make/model in and it says what bulbs you need and it was h1. But my hid kit which is a h1 well thats what they said wont fit the bulb is longer than the one thats in there.

Back