• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

DC2 DB8 DC5 HID's on the Teg

Chris.

Founder
Administrator
Are they Bi-Xenon. Ie can the be adjusted for a flat beam or so it peaks at the right?

jeez chris, the 997 porsche only just got that Bi-Xenon tech fitted on the S models.

should take honda a good 2years before we can have that as an "optional extra"

Sh!t. Thats plan one down the drain.

Anyone know if you can buy Continental cluster for the car?

C&S Evo7 said:
Why do you want them??

I'll be in the UK next year for one year as of Febuary. I'm looking at buying a teg in the summer or a little later in the year.

I'll more than likely be posted back to Germany which means the car is de registered from the DVLA and I re register it in Germany. Part of the process is a lights test to make sure your not shining the right way. Simple stick on refractors are not good enough. Oh and it needs to have a rear left fog light.

milano_chris said:
C&S Evo7 said:
Why do you want them??

I'll be in the UK next year for one year as of Febuary. I'm looking at buying a teg in the summer or a little later in the year.

I'll more than likely be posted back to Germany which means the car is de registered from the DVLA and I re register it in Germany. Part of the process is a lights test to make sure your not shining the right way. Simple stick on refractors are not good enough. Oh and it needs to have a rear left fog light.

IIRC you can't use the stick on refractors with HID's anyway.

Neily03 said:
milano_chris said:
C&S Evo7 said:
Why do you want them??

IIRC you can't use the stick on refractors with HID's anyway.

Wouldn't matter anyway. I've register on Club RSX but it won't allow me to post!

I need to make 25 posts before I can create a new topic :roll:

Nothing suitible to reply in so can anyone here do it for me please?

Excellent. Though I'd have to pay Tax and customs on top of that won't I?

Any idea how much?

milano_chris said:

Any idea how much?

Bascally, the easyest way to work it out is.

It's Item + Shipping = Total (in $) then X that by 27.5% = Import Tax & VAT

Andy

considering it will be a while off before you get your DC5 keep a check on flea bay for bargins and ask someone who is going to the USA and get them and to hand carry back. they aren't heavy or that bulky.

Turbo5 said:
considering it will be a while off before you get your DC5 keep a check on flea bay for bargins and ask someone who is going to the USA and get them and to hand carry back. they aren't heavy or that bulky.

Cheers mate.

andyd said:
milano_chris said:

Any idea how much?

Bascally, the easyest way to work it out is.

It's Item + Shipping = Total (in $) then X that by 27.5% = Import Tax & VAT

Andy

Cheers mate. Will have a look into it. Providing I decide to get it. Cloilovers and LSD might be an option yet for the Civic. 8)

Back