• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

HID'S?

Funky, would the OEM 4300k not be better? I think thats what come with the DC5?

Funky, would the OEM 4300k not be better? I think thats what come with the DC5?

It depends on what kind of look and light output you are after. I would go for the 6000K because it looks cool and I'm a closet chav :lol:

45ca_10.GIF

cheers for the replies lads,
i have ordered a set of bosh hid's which should arrive next week but am wondering if i should change my full beam bulbs to a set of hb3 60w xenons as they will have a different colour to hid's?

Thats what i thought, you only really use them when its mega dark and people ain't coming towards you, so i wouldn't bother mate.

Save your money for better mods! :D

yir right, i don't really need em. my bosch hid kit come through the post today so gona try them this weekend. does everything just plug in including the red spade connectors?

The actual connector you take out back of light has the two female connectors in the block, the two male spade connectors go into them. I just wrapped some electrical tape round it all to keep water out. The other big wires just go into HID box etc..

If you need any help drop me a PM mate :D

the wiring is really simple when you look at, pretty fool proof its just a question of routing it neatly and getting the bulb to fit

i modded the plastic bulb holder but you can get away with bending the metal pin than holds the bulb in place but thats more of a lights off the car job

Back