• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

High Beam Symbol On Speedo Cluster Always On??

Hello, not a big issue but one I'm hoping to find the answer to. I have noticed that when I turn the ignition off whether it be for 1 minute or over night the high beam symbol is always on lightly illuminated which then when I flash the high beams it then goes off until obviously I turn ignition off then on. Not a big issue it's just always there when I'm driving if I forget to flash the high beams. Anyone had this problem before who could point me in the right direction??

Hello, not a big issue but one I'm hoping to find the answer to. I have noticed that when I turn the ignition off whether it be for 1 minute or over night the high beam symbol is always on lightly illuminated which then when I flash the high beams it then goes off until obviously I turn ignition off then on. Not a big issue it's just always there when I'm driving if I forget to flash the high beams. Anyone had this problem before who could point me in the right direction??

Could be bad Earthing maybe
You could always try and disconnect the battery for 5-10 minutes and reconnect and see if that sorts it

Back